Sunday, September 8, 2013

President Obama's traumatic brain injury scars

Ok, I have been noticing the scars on the back of of President Obama's head, and they are really extensive, and either indicate massive cranial damage or brain surgery, which obviously cause damage as well.  Why is this man running our government and deciding whether or not we should start World War III or not with his finger poised over the button????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why when you google his scars to find out what trauma obviously occurred do you find out that his medical records have been sealed along with his birth certificate and birth place info, all sealed???????  Wake up America! We are just as brain damaged for not ever noticing these scars and questioning them from the beginning! We really are stupid and way too into their matrix to be missing the glaringly obvious things going on around us, when we are not sitting drooling watching American Idol, which is exactly where they want you by the way.  This man is not who and what he appears!  Why is he flipping every single argument he used to make, and now directly apposing them?  He does not hold my best interests at heart or this countries.  The last thing we need on this planet is more war and bombing!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mr. Obama between your war agenda, your RFID chipping, and your new world order, tell me are you starting to feel like the Anti-Christ?  You should.  I rebuke you publicly.  You will not make war in my name!  You will not chip me!  You will not force me to move from the country to the cities!   You will not take away my right to bear arms!  You will not take away my right to religion!  You will not take away my childs right to be smarter than the government wants.  You will not convince me to eat animal products known to cause carcinogens and all forms of illness, which we were not even built to eat, just so you can depopulate the country.  Like an octopus you have your hand in every pocket of every human in so many different areas of their lives, they don't even stop to think of how much is actually staying in their pocket.  You will not scare me with your  HAARP weather weapon or your Low Orbit Ion Cannon's or every other thing that this government is using to rain terror down on everyone else and then blame it on someone else.  I'm just a stay at home Texas mom, and it's clear to me, you are not fooling anyone Mr. President, and you are sure not fooling God.  He does not deal in back alleys Mr. President, and neither should you as of late! Quit selling this country up the river!  I know it doesn't mean that much to you, because it is not your home, but it is mine, and your walking on the fighting side of me!  You think you will live well once the dust clears, and all of your elite Iluminati rise up from your underground bunkers as kings of the earth.  You and your plans are evil and I will never believe otherwise do to your own actions.  Keep it up, you will most certainly go down in History, but not for what you think.  I am so ashamed of us as a people.  Please people turn back to God and denounce this man for what he is, a liar, a schemer, and a fake.  Some very powerful people are pulling his strings, and we are following him like a pied piper straight to Hell!  Do not let him or this governments media fool you any longer, seek the truth, it is out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment