Saturday, February 8, 2014

Apologizing for telling the truth?

I think I will start a new trend in my new year, I will not apologize for telling the truth anymore. I used to do that a lot, well I'm sorry but it's the truth, you know. No more. I will ask for forgiveness if I lie, but I will not apologize for the truth, come what may...Trying to spare peoples feelings has really led to tolerance of sin. In these modern days the devil has made it so convenie...nt to sin, and because of it's convenience we accept it or overlook it, WWJD? Sin at the push of a button is still sin. This world is teaching our children tolerance, this is very dangerous. Do not tolerate what you know to be sin or morally wrong, God doesn't so why should you? Thanks Lord for emboldening me in your Word...

No comments:

Post a Comment