Saturday, February 8, 2014

Smile! People are watching you!

Whatsoever things are good, whatsoever things are lovely, think on these things. While walking through Walmart yesterday, I was in a really good mood by the way, lost in my own happy thoughts, I noticed people smiling at me a lot. I looked for a booger, or toilet paper stuck to me...nope, why is everyone smiling at me????? Finally I realize that I'm so happy that I unconsciously had a huge gri...n on my own face that was sparking all the smiles around me! I felt like Patch Adams doing the people experiment. Now I know why God wants us to think on good things, it actually shows on your countenance {face}. When people walk around constantly worried, or grumpy, or bitter about something, it shows on your face whether you realize it or not and scare people off. When you smile for no reason at people and walk around with a smile, it is contagious!! This started as an unconscious and then a conscious experiment, which was rather fun to watch. I challenge you all to try just walking around your day grinning from ear to ear and humming to yourself, see what happens to the people around you! They will think you have a secret...If they ask you what it is, tell them it's God!

No comments:

Post a Comment