Monday, August 26, 2013

OBAMA is not a Christian! RFID Chip is proof!

Ok before I begin let me preface this with a little background on me and why I think God has chosen me for this little task of His.  I am the youngest of 4 kids and if any of you know a youngest you know they have the biggest eyes and an even bigger mouth.  We are the whistle blowers of the world.  I have always known my mouth would get me into trouble some day, so it's time to step up to the plate and put my money where my mouth is and ask a very important question to our President, Mr. Obama.   This is a question that is a little scary to tackle, and as one of the masses, I have noticed no one stepping up to the mike to ask it, so God has been nudging me to stand as David against the Giant here and take the bullet.  First I will explain that I am very scared to be in this position, because we all know what happens to whistle blowers and big mouths with dreams in this country, and so I fully expect I could disappear or have accounts frozen or all sorts of terrible conspiracy theory things if I let my fearful mind wonder for even a minute on the possibilities of badness that may come down on me for this.  So if I disappear, you are all my witness's as to who did it right?  So hear goes. 

Picture me standing on the White House lawn screaming "Hey Obama!  I have a question!  Come out and face your public and answer a question that God has told me to ask you! 
Ok now that I have you out here, God showed me you when you were first put into office going to church and appearing to be a Christian, there was even debate over your preacher of choice as I remember, but either way we were being led to believe you were a Bible believing Christian correct?
Yes?  Ok
If that is true Mr. President and I have to say I do not believe that it is, and I will tell you why in a moment, then you must be the worst student of the Bible on the planet or more plainly just a liar. 
Harsh words yes, but now let me tell you why you are lying about being a Christian.  Any true Christian who has been raised in church and on the Bible knows what Revelations says in the Bible unless there preacher has never read it to them, so in case that is you Mr. Obama then let me educate you on something for a minute.  Any Christian who knows the Word of God would NEVER align himself with any form of object inserted into the hand or forehead as you are trying to do with this RFID chip.  If you had ever read of the Apocalypse, then you would understand why everyone is referring to you as the Anti-Christ.  What you are trying to initiate was written about thousands of years ago in the back of that book, and as a Christian you are either the most blind or the most deceiving person alive, the Anti-Christ.  If you are getting tired of being called that and tired of all of the Christians that are rising up against these chips, read your Bible and you will understand why.  If you were a Christian Obama you would NEVER put your fellow Christians on the chopping block when they refuse the chip, because you would know what it represents to them.  The only reason you would continue what you are intent to do with these chips is to kill all religion.  Do you not see that you are going to make a lot of martyrs here?  I will have to be one of them, because I will not take the chip...ever, you will have to just put my body into one of those big black FEMA coffins you have ready to go at the over 800 FEMA camps you are preparing all over America...oops, no one is supposed to know about those yet are they?  Sorry Mr. President.  Obama I call you out as David did to Goliath!  You are a liar and I stand with God at my back fearless and tell you publicly that We the people and God rebuke you and your actions, you do not hold my best interests or America's at heart.  You do not even understand what our flag represents.  You wear a pin with a flag that has diagonal stripes on it and is not the American flag, I wonder Obama is that going to be the new world order's American Flag once all the dust settles?  People these are the end times, right here, right now, I wish it wasn't so, but people read your Bible, and watch the news and see what is happening and what you are voting for and who is really running the show.  Mr. Obama I do not personally blame you, I know you are only doing what your handlers tell you to do as every other President before you, except the ones who were assassinated of course.  But I believe that if the founding Fathers were here today they would curse you and your behavior.  This is not a racial thing by the way, even Lincoln would agree with me and he loved black people as I do.  This does not have to be your roll in History if you don't want it to be.  Unless you are the anti-Christ and this is your plan, you can stop this before you fulfill a Biblical prophesy that no Christian man in his right mind would want to be a part of let alone responsible for.  Please Mr. President the Lord begs you one last time to turn this country back to him before the final Judgement comes or we are all going down.  Did you know that our founding fathers dedicated this country to God?  Did you know where our founding fathers dedicated this country?  On a little patch of land behind a little church in NY city.  This little piece of property would later become ground zero.  God is very angry for being kicked out of America.  He has been removing his covering of protection ever since, and he will shake us to our foundations if we do not turn back to him as a country.  You speak for us all, and I do not see you turning us back, I only see you ushering in Armageddon.  Mr. President I urge you if you won't read your Bible, then read a book called The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn so you can see the roll you are either purposely or unwittingly responsible for. 
I can tell you that much blood will be on your hands, if you think you will force us to take this Mark of the Beast RFID chip of yours.  We will not.  Do not makes us martyrs.  Our blood will cry out and curse you from the ground as Abel's did towards Cain.  If you are a Christian then you are our  brother, do not murder us for the sake of power and total control.  Do not play God and depopulate us, and play with the weather (Haarp), and expect to go unnoticed by GOD my friend.  He sees it all through the watchers on the wall, we see it all and we are gonna tell Daddy on you! I would like to stand in front of you someday and have you answer these questions in public, but I don't think you would face me honestly, because you know I'm right.  So if this is the last thing I get to post for obvious reasons, I might as well make it count.  Thank you Father God for taking a plain, Texas, stay at home mom, and giving her the courage to stand and do battle in your name.  Come what may your will be done Lord not mine, cause you know my will did not want to write this!  Anyway I digress.  It is accomplished, now maybe God will let me sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment